Health & Safety Policy
The health and safety of our clients, volunteers, and staff are very important to us. To provide a safe environment, we are using CDC guidelines as listed below:
● Anyone who is sick or has any symptoms should not enter the building.
● Everyone entering the building must:
○ Wear a mask at all times.
○ Wash or sanitize hands upon entering, throughout time onsite, and before leaving.
○ Practice personal distancing by staying 6 ft. apart as much as possible.
○ Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, and mask.
○ Volunteers & staff working with food will be required to wear gloves.
○ A touchless thermometer is available for use if needed.
● Frequently touched surfaces as listed below are sanitized with CDC approved disinfectant each morning, throughout the day, and at the close of business.
○ Doorknobs, tables, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets & sinks, touch screens, etc.
Routine cleaning and disinfection are an important part of reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19. We are committed to keeping all those in our building safe.
Release of Liability
I hereby release the Mooresville Area Christian Mission, Inc. its officers, employees and agents from any and all claims, damages and liability, including any claims of medical expenses due to illness or personal injury and property damage arising from my participation in the Volunteer Program.